Fun - Fitness - Fair Competition - Community Ties
Mosman Netball Club
In 2019, Mosman Netball Club saw a unique opportunity to invest in the development pathways of our Coaches, thus ensuring our Player pathways were realised. We established our Player Development and Coaching Program and appointed a Director of Coaching to oversee the function.
We are thrilled to see the realisation of our dream, which has resulted in:
• More volunteer parents returning to Coach their daughter’s teams, due to the significant support and training framework provided.
• The establishment of an Apprentice Coach academy for our Junior aspirational coaches and Duke of Edinburgh students.
• Aspirational players reaching record numbers in selections in the Norths Representative Program and beyond.
• More effective and transparent grading processes implemented.
• The establishment of qualified Coaches for all Junior A-Grade teams.
We offer an extensive program for pre-season preparation, grading of our Junior division and ongoing support throughout the playing season, including weekly training and game day mentoring for our Volunteer Coaches.
Training is offered on fixed ‘age based’ training days each season, this allows for peer-based interaction and better scheduling for our volunteer community. Please refer to our Club Calendar for exact times and days.
For more information on our coaching program please contact our Director of Coaching on email@example.com
Working with Children Obligations
As we are a community-based club dealing with children we must meet the NSW government working with children obligations. The Working with Children policy for NSW can be found here and is conducted online.