All Junior teams are expected to nominate a:
- Responsible for assessing the teams’ skills and capabilities. Many team coaches are new to coaching and will require the support of our Coaching Directors.
- Coaches will be asked to prepare session plans and to lead the girls on weekly training sessions.
- It is expected that Coaches will also be present at game day and oversee the girls playing strategy, positions and encourage good sportsmanship and respect of other players and their opposition.
- Will be the point of contact between the club and the team. Managers will be responsible for the kit, advising the club of forfeits, advising the Juniors’ VP when players need to be borrowed, ensuring all players sign the scoresheet each week and the scoresheet is submitted to the NSNA Administration desk at the end of each game.
- The team Manager typically co-ordinates a team roster for weekly oranges and ensuring grounds duty responsibilities are equally shared.
- All teams are also expected to be available to help out when MNC is on Grounds Duty at NSNA.
Have fun while helping your girls - Volunteer for Mosman Netball Club!
We need your help! Mosman Netball Club is run by a committee of volunteers just like you - mums and dads who have very little time, but a big desire to help make the club the best it can be. You will be fully supported by our Club President, so don't be shy, roll up your sleeves and get involved.
We welcome any parents or senior players over 18 to join the committee. If you play, or have a child playing with the club, please consider volunteering to have an influence on how the club is run, help share the load, and have a bit of fun!
Want to get involved? Please email our club administrator