Junior Winter Competition
Registrations for the Winter Season 2021 open early January.
If you have any queries about your registration, please contact our Administrator.
- Registrations for the Winter Season open in January each year. Notifications will be made by email, newsletter, Instagram and Facebook, so please look out around this time!
- All registrations are made online and can be found via this website.
- Active Kids Rebate opens on 1st January each year and school aged kids can get a $100 voucher towards our winter comp registration fee. See HERE for details how.
- If you want to use Active Kids Rebate $100 voucher for Mosman Netball membership, you must get voucher online before you register for netball and apply the code at payment.
Registration Fee for Junior players is $300 per child.
The $100 Active Kids Rebate offered by the NSW Government may be used to offset the cost. Please use voucher when registering online.
- In the event of financial hardship, we encourage parents to contact the club Mosman.firstname.lastname@example.org for individual consideration.
Overview of Season:
- Pre-Season Training
Each year Mosman Netball offers a pre-season training opportunity to all our players joining the club. This includes 2-3 sessions run by our Directors of Coaching.
Pre-season training sessions are designed to get the girls match ready for their grading days and allow skills to be refreshed. All players are welcome and there is no additional costs involved to attend. All participants must be fully registered to be eligible to attend.
All junior players are required to attend our Club grading days. Each year the dates vary so please watch the club calendar and any notifications sent to update you.
Please refer to our Grading Information tab on this website. See HERE
You must have registered and paid before grading!
- Team Announcement
Following completion of the grading process, all junior players will be notified of their team via email. We request all players and parents to carefully note their new team details and begin the process of appointing a:
- Team Coach
- Team Manager
- Season Kick-Off
Each year our Club celebrates the start of our Season with a family day where teams come together to meet each other. This event is an informal event and we encourage the whole family to attend.
At this event:
- Meet your team
- Discuss options for Team Manager and Team Coach
- Kit bags are distributed (includes team balls, bibs, first aid kit)
- Training t-shirts are distributed
- Uniforms are on display for sizing
- Pre-season Training
Immediately following team announcement, the Club will commence the pre-season training program.
All training be held at our Club venue: Cross Street Netball Courts, Mosman.
We currently have 3x outside courts and access to 1x indoor court at the Marie Bashir Indoor Sports Centre.
- Each team is required to fulfil 1x weekly training session
- Allocation of a suitable training time must be agreed between team members and the appointed Coach
- Due to the limited number of courts available at our venue, our Directors of Coaching will assist all teams to allocate a suitable time. Consideration will also be given to training with other suitable/ grade/ age appropriate teams to ensure there is added benefit to all session.
- Training proceeds rain hail or shine, given our access to the Indoor court. On wet weather days, all teams will move inside and our Directors of Coaching will facilitate the session. Please note, Team Coaches are still required to attend.
- Season Information
Mosman Netball teams compete in the Northern Suburbs Netball Association Competition.
- Season runs April - September
- All teams play 14 rounds and 3 rounds of finals (excluding school holidays).
- Match times are set, at the same time every week
- Games are played at Bicentennial Courts, Small Street Willoughby
See netball calendar on club information section for full dates of competition particularly around school holidays.
- 10yrs, 11yrs play Friday nights between 4:30 - 7:30pm
- 12yrs play on Friday nights and Saturday mornings
- 13 years and older play Saturday morning
Please note: Attempting to play netball and hockey concurrently is not recommended due to regular match time clashes. Girls generally make a decision to play one or the other sport each season.
We need your help!
Mosman Netball is a community club and needs people like you to volunteer in the running of the Club. If you are interested in learning more please contact our Club Administrator Mosman.email@example.com
New Players – Proof of Age documents
New players must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport before registration can be completed. Documents can be:
- uploaded as part of the registration process
- posted to Mosman Netball Club Inc, PO Box 7, Mosman NSW 2088
- email our club administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org