Junior Winter Comp
Registrations for the Winter 2019 Season have now closed
If you have any queries about your registration please contact our Administrator.
If you want to join we might be able to fit you in so please email email@example.com and state you wish to join juniors.
When does the 2019 season kick off?
- Active Kids Rebate opens on 1st January each year and school aged kids can get a $100 voucher towards our winter comp registration fee. See HERE for details how.
- If you want to use Active Kids Rebate $100 voucher for Mosman Netball membership in 2019, you must get voucher online before you register for netball and apply the code at payment.
- Preseason Grading days are 16th and 17th Feb. See calender for times of grading for each age. See grading Info HERE. You must have registered and paid before grading!
- Season dates: March - September: 14 matches, over 6 months, excluding school holidays, then finals.
- See netball calendar on club info section for full dates of competition particularly around school holidays.
- Match times are set, and the same time every week with only courts numbers varying slightly week to week.
- 10yrs, 11yrs AND 12yrs play Friday nights between 4:30 - 7:30pm at a set time throughout the season at Small St Willoughby.
- 13 years and older play Saturday morning at Small St Willoughby.
- Please note: Attempting to play netball and hockey concurrently is not recommended due to regular match time clashes. Girls generally make a decision to play one or the other sport each season.
- Teams will be advised by email towards the end of Feb 2019.
- Training commences in March each year at Cross St Courts. Specific information will be posted to you regarding your teams training arrangements.
2019 Junior Winter Comp Registration Fees
- Registration Fee $300 per child. The uniform, which is an Aline dress can be purchased from our uniforms page.
Details on our junior uniforms page
Thank you for your patience while we negotiated a reliable and responsive supplier for Juniors and NSG.
We need your help!
Mosman Netball is a community club and needs people like you to volunteer.
Note about Fees
Mosman Netball takes very little money from the registration fee's charged. Fee's are a product of the very high cost of court hire charged my Mosman Council, fee's and charges implemented by Northern Suburbs Netball Association and Netball Australia plus insurances required.
We are prepared to consider assisting players in cases of hardship. Please contact the Club President via the administrator.
New Players – Proof of Age documents
New players must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport before registration can be completed. Documents can be :
- uploaded as part of the registration process
- posted to Mosman Netball Club Inc, PO Box 7, Mosman NSW 2088
- email our club administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more information?
Get more information on uniforms.