Junior Winter Comp
Registrations for the Winter 2018 Season open In January!
If you have any queries about your registration please contact our Administrator.
When does the 2018 season kick off?
- Active Kids Rebate opens on 31st January 2018 and school aged kids can get a $100 voucher towards our winter comp registration fee. See HERE for details how.
- If you want to use Active Kids Rebate $100 voucher for Mosman Netball membership in 2018, you must get voucher online before you register for netball and apply the code at payment. It cannot be added afterwards or any money refunded.
- Preseason Grading days Sunday 4th Feb and Sunday 11th Feb. 9am to 4pm, ages required at which times TBD. See grading Info HERE. You must have registered and paid before grading!
- Season dates: March - September: 14 matches, over 6 months, excluding school holidays, then finals.
- See netball calendar on club info section for full dates of competition particularly around school holidays.
- Match times are set, and the same time every week with only courts numbers varying slightly week to week.
- 10yrs, 11yrs AND 12yrs play Friday nights between 4:30 - 7:30pm at a set time throughout the season at Small St Willoughby.
- 13 years and older play Saturday morning at Small St Willoughby.
- Please note: Attempting to play netball and hockey concurrently is not recommended due to regular match time clashes. Girls generally make a decision to play one or the other sport each season.
- Teams will be advised by email on 27th Feb 2018.
- Training commences in March 2017 at Cross St Courts. Specific information will be posted to you regarding your teams training arrangements.
2018 Junior Winter Comp Registration Fees
- Registration Fee $280 per child. Uniform can be purchased at the same time for $50 for a dress.
- Registration fee has not gone up for several years.
Details on our junior uniforms page
Thank you for your patience while we negotiated a reliable and responsive supplier for Juniors and NSG.
We need your help!
Mosman Netball is a community club and needs people like you to volunteer.
Note about Fees
Mosman Netball takes very little money from the registration fee's charged. Fee's are a product of the very high cost of court hire charged my Mosman Council, fee's and charges implemented by Northern Suburbs Netball Association and Netball Australia plus insurances required.
We are prepared to consider assisting players in cases of hardship. Please contact the Club President via the administrator.
New Players – Proof of Age documents
New players must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport before registration can be completed. Documents can be :
- uploaded as part of the registration process
- posted to Mosman Netball Club Inc, PO Box 7, Mosman NSW 2088
- email our club administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more information?
Get more information on uniforms.