Junior Winter Comp
Registrations for the Winter 2017 Season open In January!
If you have any queries about your registration or concerning late registrations, please contact our Administrator.
When does the 2017 season kick off?
- Season dates: March - September: 14 matches, over 6 months, excluding school holidays, then finals.
- See netball calendar on club info section for full dates of competition particularly around school holidays.
- Match times are set, and the same time every week with only courts numbers varying slightly week to week.
- 10yrs, 11yrs AND 12yrs play Friday nights between 4:30 - 7:30pm at a set time throughout the season at Small St Willoughby.
- 13 years and older play Saturday morning at Small St Willoughby.
- Please note: Attempting to play netball and hockey concurrently is not recommended due to regular match time clashes. Girls generally make a decision to play one or the other sport each season.
- Teams Announced at the MNC Annual General Meeting on Monday 27th February 2017, 7pm to 9 pm at Mosman RSL.
- Training commences in March 2017 at Cross St Courts. Specific information will be posted to you regarding your teams training arrangements.
2017 Junior Winter Comp Registration Fees
- Registration Fee $280 per child plus uniform $45 which is a total of $325.
- Registration fee has not gone up for several years.
Junior and NSG uniforms will be included in registration fee.
Details on our junior uniforms page
Thank you for your patience while we negotiated a reliable and responsive supplier for Juniors and NSG.
We need your help!
Mosman Netball is a community club and needs people like you to volunteer.
Note about Fees
Mosman Netball takes very little money from the registration fee's charged. Fee's are a product of the very high cost of court hire charged my Mosman Council, fee's and charges implemented by Northern Suburbs Netball Association and Netball Australia plus insurances required.
We are prepared to consider assisting players in cases of hardship. Please contact the Club President via the administrator.
New Players – Proof of Age documents
New players must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport before registration can be completed. Documents can be :
- uploaded as part of the registration process
- posted to Mosman Netball Club Inc, PO Box 7, Mosman NSW 2088
- email our club administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more information?
Get more information on uniforms.