Fun - Fitness - Fair Competition - Community Ties
Mosman Netball Club
Junior Winter Competition
- Registrations for the Winter Season open in January each year. Notifications will be made by email, newsletter, Instagram and Facebook, so please look out around this time!
- All registrations are made online and can be found via this website.
- Active Kids Rebate opens on 1st January each year and school aged kids can get a $100 voucher towards our winter comp registration fee. See HEREfor details.
- If you want to use Active Kids Rebate $100 voucher for Mosman Netball membership, you must get the voucher online before you register for netball and apply the code at payment.
- In the event of financial hardship, we encourage parents to contact the club via email@example.com individual consideration.
Overview of Season:
Each year Mosman Netball offers a pre-season training opportunity to all our players joining the club. This includes 2-3 sessions run by our Directors of Coaching.
Pre-season training sessions are designed to get the girls match ready for their grading days and allow skills to be refreshed. All players are welcome and there are no additional costs involved to attend. All participants must be fully registered to be eligible to attend.
All junior players are required to attend our Club grading days. Each year the dates vary so please refer to our “Grading Schedule” found under the Player Information tab on our website.
We encourage you to read our detailed “Grading Information” which can be found under the Player Information tab on our website.
You must have registered and paid before grading!
Following completion of the grading process, all junior players will be notified of their team via email prior to our Season Kick-Off event.
Each year our Club celebrates the start of our Season with a family day where teams come together to meet each other. This event is an informal event, and we encourage the whole family to attend.
At this event:
- Meet your team.
- Discuss options for Team Manager and Team Coach.
- Kit bags are distributed (includes team balls, bibs, first aid kit).
- Training t-shirts are distributed.
- Uniforms are on display for sizing.
Immediately following team announcement, the Club will commence the pre-season training program.
In addition, our weekly training schedule is “age based” and the exact days and times can be found on our Club Calendar under the Player Information tab on your website.
All training held at our Club venue: Cross Street Netball Courts, Mosman.
Mosman Netball teams compete in the Northern Suburbs Netball Association Competition.
- Season runs April – September.
- All teams play 14 rounds and 3 rounds of finals (excluding school holidays).
- Match times are set at the same time every week.
- Games are played at Bicentennial Courts, Small Street, Willoughby.
See “Calendar” in the Player Information tab for full dates of competition, particularly around school holidays.
- 10yrs, 11yrs play Friday nights between 4:30 – 7:30pm.
- 12yrs play on Friday nights and Saturday mornings.
- 13 years and older play Saturday morning.
Please note: Attempting to play netball and hockey concurrently is not recommended due to regular match time clashes. Girls generally decide to play one or the other sport each season.