- NetSetGo players are not graded but are placed in age appropriate teams with girls from their school and where possible, friends. We do our best to meet all requests but where this is not possible we will ensure each player is in a team with at least one friend. Please note: Players registering after our closing date will be placed in a team at the discretion of
MNCif a spot is available.
- Teams require 7 players on the court to play a game. Ideally we allocate a maximum 9 players per team to ensure you have reserves for injury or sickness. Any more than 9 players diminishes each player’s court time and skill development.
- Teams are announced at the Season Kick-off &
AGMat Mosman RSL.
Divisional Allocation by Northern Suburbs?
- NetSetGo teams are allocated to a division by our governing body Northern Suburbs Netball Association (NSNA), using age and previous year's experience as a guide to a child / teams’ ability across all clubs participating.
- Match results are compared at Week 7 of the competition and teams adjusted within the divisions to facilitate well-matched games for the remaining 7 matches. Undefeated teams move up a division and teams not yet having had a win are moved down. Please note: There is often movement of teams and therefore your playing times will change accordingly.
- NetSetGo is non-competitive, therefore there are no semi or grand finals, score sheets are used for grading purposes only.