Playing Up Guidelines
NORTHERN SUBURBS NETBALL ASSOCIATION
No player may play in a Grade or Age Group lower to that in which they are registered.
- A player may only play up twice (2x) during the Season without having to move teams. If they play up a third time they will be placed in the lowest graded team that they played up into.
- A player from a lower grade or age may play in a higher grade or age.
Junior example 12C can play 13E
13F can play 14C
Senior example D can play for B
- Junior players graded A or B may only play-up in those grades if playing for a higher age group in the Junior Competition.
Junior example 13B can play in 13A, 14A and B, 15A and B
14A can play 15A and B
- If playing up in the same division only the lower numbered team in the same division can fill in for the higher numbered team in the same division.
Playing in Seniors
- You must be 14 yrs of age and over to play up into a Senior or Cadet teams
- Players graded in 14A or 15A can play in A & B Senior grades but not Cadets
- Players graded 14B or 15B can play in A, B, C and Cadet 1 Divisions.
- Cadets 1 can play A, B and C grade
- Cadets 2, 3, 4 and 5 may play in all Senior Grades
- When a player plays up for 1 team in a split round this will count as 1 game.
- If a player plays for 2 different teams in a split round, it will count as 2 games.