Fun - Fitness - Fair Competition - Community Ties
Mosman Netball Club
Privacy Statement & Disclaimer
By using the MOSMAN NETBALL CLUB INC (MNC) website, you agree to this Privacy Statement and Disclaimer.
MOSMAN NETBALL CLUB INC recognises the importance of protecting personal information collected from you. We take your privacy seriously and treat all member information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Why do we collect personal information?
MOSMAN NETBALL CLUB INC collects the personal information necessary for the effective running of MNC.
We receive personal information for:
- Identification and Payment Purposes
MOSMAN NETBALL CLUB requires personal information such as name, age, address, e-mail address or contact number, delivery address, payment details, and clothing size (for uniform orders) to process your registration and uniform orders. We do not receive information about you other than that entered by you on the order/registration forms. It is possible we may subsequently ask for further details to enable the processing of your order. The information we receive is limited to personal information that can reasonably identify you.
- Grading Purposes
Grading notes provided by Coaches assist in grading each player the following season. Grading notes are carefully disposed of after grading has been completed.
- Website Information
Information from your computer is kept on your hard drive in the form of a Cookie and is read and used by the website server to assist with navigation and site security. Site Registration information including Name, Teams, Role, Username, Password, and any other information volunteered on the website registration form is kept on the website server. This information is used to identify you and apply the appropriate security level to your website user account.
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information collected to effect registration with MNC and bodies to which MNC is affiliated, to fulfill associated administrative functions such as billing, grading, communication, and for member relationship purposes, including website access. We will not use your personal information for any secondary purpose or disclose it to any third party except to effect registration with Northern Suburbs Netball Association and Netball NSW or to secure payment for netball activities and netball related services. MOSMAN NETBALL CLUB INC will pass any information of reasonably suspected illegal or fraudulent activity to the appropriate authorities.
Information about Members
Team lists, grades, training information ,and any other information which may be used to identify and locate junior members will be accessible only to logged-in members of the MNC website.
Photographs are contributed by MNC members and affiliates, including parents and Committee members. All members and parents of members under 18 years of age can request that photographs of themselves or their child are not used.
Photographs are used by MNC on the MNC website, in the EDM newsletter, on Facebook and YouTube. These media are important tools to keep the MNC community informed and involved. The website is the public face of MNC, helping promote the club and attract new members and photographs of our players and environment are key to making the website and newsletter interesting and inviting to new and current members alike. The intention of MNC in the following is to ensure that the information provided by MNC on its website, on social media and in its newsletter is not sufficient to allow a member under 18 to be identified and tracked to a location.
MNC use of Photographs – photos are used in the following ways:
- General display – accessible by all internet visitors, and readers of the newsletter. Photographs on general display may show first name and identify team. However, other information such as training venues, dates and times, which could be combined with information on general display to fully identify and track a member, will be password protected.
- Display to registered members – accessible by logged-in members of the website only. Logins are available to current MNC members only, and access is monitored. These may include ‘Team Profiles’, labelled group and individual shots, and may include a player’s full name as well as team and playing information where relevant.
- Flickr display by invitation – A separate photo gallery has also been established on the internet Flickr site, which requires an invitation to be sent to the viewer (the viewer accesses the photos via a link which is sent in the invitation email). Photos will be categorized by team and date and no names will be attached to photographs.
- Facebook – photographs of members under 18 will not be posted on Facebook without the specific permission of parents or guardians. Photographs of members over 18 may be posted if the member has joined the Mosman Netball Facebook page and has agreed to the use of photographs for publicity purposes. Players may request photos not be used on Facebook or request that any photo posted by removed.
- YouTube – video may be displayed on YouTube and identified as Mosman Netball but with no individual or team information disclosed.
- Storage of photographs – photographs given to MNC are securely stored on the website server and the internet flickr site, and are not distributed by MNC, without permission for any use other than those listed above.
- Use of Photographs by Invited or Registered Members – the unauthorised modification, copying, transmission, and broadcasting of photographs displayed by Mosman Netball is prohibited.
- MOSMAN NETBALL CLUB INC takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure. We use a combination of physical and electronic security measures including safe storage of printed records and securing electronic records. However, e-mail is not generally a secure way to communicate, and you should be aware of this when sending personal information to us by e-mail. All care is taken to ensure that the MNC website and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
- Member Responsibilities – it is the responsibility of all MNC members to abide by this Policy. All material and information including photographs obtained from MNC , including at the MNC website, MNC Flickr site, Facebook, YouTube, and the MNC newsletter is privileged information. All privileged information is to be stored in accordance with this policy and is not to be distributed, modified, or used except for the purposes set out in this Policy.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all content published at https://mosmannetball.com.au/ is accurate and free from errors. While the information within this website is regularly updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
MOSMAN NETBALL CLUB INC is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this website.
MOSMAN NETBALL CLUB INC disclaims all liability for, and damages of any kind arising from the misuse of all published and distributed material, including the information and photographs displayed on the MNC website and MNC newsletter.
The MNC website contains links to other third party, external websites. Links to such sites by MNC do not constitute an endorsement by MNC of the parties, their products, or services.
If you contact us via email, we may use this information to improve the quality of our online services. MNC does not share any details arising from such correspondence with any third party for any purpose other than to address your correspondence.
Unless explicitly stated, all content on https://mosmannetball.com.au/ is the copyright of MNC.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
We may amend this privacy statement and disclaimer from time to time as our business requires or as the law changes.