Teams are announced prior to our Season Kick-off in March each year.
All senior teams must nominate a captain/ manager and a reserve umpire.
The Captain/Manager will be the point of contact between the club and the team.
The Captain/ Manager is responsible for:
- the kit bag (including ball and bibs)
- advising the Senior VP of forfeits,
- advising the Seniors’ VP when players need to be/have been borrowed
- ensuring all team members sign the NSNA Mastersheet at the beginning of the season
- ensuring all players sign the scoresheet each week and
- signing the scoresheet as captain.
Senior Division Umpires
- Senior umpires must be 16+ years of age and hold a current pass in the AANA Umpires' Exam.
- Senior Umpires receive a payment at the end of the season in recognition of the effort they have put in over the season. All umpires must sign a tax form, 'Statement by Supplier' each season. This form allows the club to pay umpires without deducting tax and without requiring umpires to quote an ABN.
- All umpires must make themselves available to umpire when required and must have a current pass in the AANA Umpires Exam.
- This exam can now be completed online and has a 6 year currency.
- Any senior players interested in umpiring with MNC are advised to contact the Vice President – Seniors via email@example.com