Senior Winter Competition
Mosman Netball fields teams in the Northern Suburbs Netball Association (NSNA) winter competition played at Bicentennial Courts, Small Street Willoughby on Saturday afternoons.
Mosman Netball is growing from strength to strength and our Senior Division is getting bigger every year. We always welcome new players (teams or individuals) of any standard. You can choose to be in a 'more serious team' or choose to be in a team that just wants to 'turn up and play' on the weekend.
Registrations for the winter competition open in January of each year.
Our games for the NSNA Annual Calendar and are played:
- 14 Rounds of competition
- 3 Rounds of Final Series including Semi Finals/ Finals/ Grand Finals
At registration we ask you to specify if you:
- Have an existing team, to please list team name/ any players
- If you are new to the Club and wish to be appointed to a team
In order to play:
- All players must have fully paid their registration fee to be able to attend grading and participate in the competition
- All players must wear the Mosman Netball uniform
- All players must adhere to our Code of Behaviour
For all enquiries please contact our Vice President of Seniors via Mosman.email@example.com
Code of Behaviour
Mosman Netball adheres to the Netball NSW Code of Behaviour. This applies to all players, Coaches, Volunteers, Parents and Supporters.
Click here for a copy of our policy.
Commonly Asked Questions
- 1st January.
- $220 per player including umpiring in 2019. Uniform is $50 and can be ordered online on our uniforms page.
- This is an individual decision for each team.
- Details to be advised.
- Grading TBC. Grading is compulsory for new players to the club irrespective of grade as well as all previous A grade players.
- All players are expected to help with grounds duty.
- All teams will be announced at the Season Kick Off and AGM. Usually in March at Mosman RSL. We want to see you all there - for a casual drink and the opportunity to meet your team. Formalities last 30mins.
- 14 matches, over 6 months, excluding school holidays, then finals.
- Uniforms can be purchased. See Uniforms for more details.
- Please contact Senior VP, Anna Murray before registering.
- New players under 18 must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport before registration can be completed. Documents can be uploaded as part of the registration process, emailed to the Senior VP, Anna Murray or posted to Mosman Netball Club Inc - Seniors, PO Box 7, Mosman NSW 2088
Check out the Playing up guideline.