Senior Winter Comp
Mosman Netball fields teams in the Northern Suburbs Netball Association (NSNA) winter competition played at Willoughby on Saturday afternoons. Mosman Netball is growing from strength to strength and our Senior Division is getting bigger every year. We always welcome new players (teams or individuals) of any standard. You can choose to be in a 'more serious team' or choose to be in a team that just wants to 'turn up and play' on the weekend.
Registrations for Winter Competition are now closed.
If you wish to fit into an existing team please email firstname.lastname@example.org and state you wish to join seniors.
If you have any queries, please contact Anna Murray, our Senior VP.
Looking for players to play up?
If your team is going to be short, you may ask other teams for any extra players through our Facebook page. Remember, you can only borrow from teams with a higher number than yours who play in a lower division.
If you would like to clarify any playing up guideline, click here
Commonly asked questions.
- 1st January.
- $220 per player including umpiring in 2019. Uniform is $50 and can be ordered online on our uniforms page.
- This is an individual decision for each team.
- Yes! Mosman Netball runs a FREE preseason fitness program and if interest is strong, combined fitness/netball training program during the season. The training is available to all registered players FREE of charge. Details to be advised.
- Grading TBC. Grading is compulsory for new players to the club irrespective of grade as well as all previous A grade players.
- All players are expected to help with Fundraising often with raffle tickets.
- All teams will be announced at the Season Kick Off and AGM. Uusally in March at Mosman RSL. We want to see you all there - for a casual drink and the opportunity to meet your team. Formalities last 30mins.
- 14 matches, over 6 months, excluding school holidays, then finals.
- Uniforms can be purchased. See Uniforms for more details.
- Please contact Senior VP, Anna Murray before registering.
- New players under 18 must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport before registration can be completed. Documents can be uploaded as part of the registration process, emailed to the Senior VP, Anna Murray or posted to Mosman Netball Club Inc - Seniors, PO Box 7, Mosman NSW 2088
Check out the Playing up guideline.