Fun - Fitness - Fair Competition - Community Ties
Mosman Netball Club
The following times have been proposed for our 2022 Grading Event. This is applicable to our Junior Division players.
Under 10 years
- Stage 2 – Sunday 13 February @ 10.00 am – 12.00pm
- Stage 3 – Sunday 20 February @ 10.00am – 1.30pm
Under 11 years
- Stage 2 – Sunday 13 February @ 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Stage 3 – Sunday 20 February @ 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Under 12 years
- Stage 2 – Sunday 13 February @ 3.00pm – 5.00pm
- Stage 3 – Sunday 20 February @ 3.30pm – 6.45pm
Under 13 years
- Sunday 27 February @ 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Under 14 / 15 years
- Sunday 27 February @ 4.00pm – 6.00pm
Note: Age is determined based upon what age you are turning in 2022.
- All players must be fully registered and paid their annual registration fee online prior to attending grading event.
- All sessions will be held at Drill Hall Precinct netball courts – Court 3 (Cross Street, Mosman).
- All players must arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled session to sign-in.
- This is a spectator free zone; all parents are requested to leave following signing-in their daughter.
- Players to wear their club uniform or last year’s training t-shirt.
- Players to bring water bottle and healthy snacks.
- Players are requested to apply sunscreen before attending, to ensure hands are not slippery.
- Players are required to stay for the full duration unless prior requests have been granted.
- Any players unable to attend their schedule sessions, you must contact our Director of Coaching to be given exemption.
For any further questions please contact our Director of Coaching firstname.lastname@example.org