Fun - Fitness - Fair Competition - Community Ties
Mosman Netball Club
Grading Schedule 2024
The following times have been set down for our 2024 Grading Schedule. This is applicable to our Junior Division, Intermediate, and Senior A-Grade Pathway players.
Under 10 years
Stage 1 – Sunday 11 February @ 10.00am – 12.00pm
Stage 2 – Sunday 18 February @ 10.00am – 11.30pm or 11.00 – 12.30pm*
Under 11 years
Stage 1 – Sunday 11 February @ 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Stage 2 – Sunday 18 February @ 1.00pm – 2.30pm or 2.00 – 3.30pm*
Under 12 years
Stage 1 – Sunday 11 February @ 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Stage 2 – Sunday 18 February @ 4.00pm – 5.30pm or 5.00 – 6.30pm*
*Grading groups will be advised prior to the session via email.
Under 13 / 14 / 15 years
Sunday 25 February @ 1.00pm – 3.00pm
Intermediate and Senior A-Grade Pathway Teams
Sunday 25 Feb @ 3.00pm – 5.00pm (Should the number of athletes equal the available positions, Mosman Netball Club reserves the right to paper grade these teams).
Note: Age is based on what age you are turning by 31, December 2024
- Players must be registered and paid their annual registration fee via PlayHQ prior to attending grading.
- All sessions will be held at the Drill Hall Precinct Netball Courts (Cross Street, Mosman).
- Players must arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled session to sign-in.
- Players are required to stay for the full duration unless prior requests have been granted.
- Players should wear netball training attire, i.e. training shirt/t-shirt, leggings/shorts, and netball/training shoes.
- Players should bring plenty of water, sunscreen, hat, and snacks.
- Parents should leave the grading area after their child has been signed in and return at the assigned pick-up time.
- If your child is anxious and needs additional support, please email us in advance or speak to us at check-in. We want grading to be a positive experience for everyone involved.
- Any players unable to attend their schedule sessions, you must contact our Director of Coaching to be given exemption.
For any further questions please contact our Director of Coaching, Craig Marsh email@example.com