Wet Weather Information
Wet Weather Procedure
In the event of wet weather
- No team training will be cancelled due to wet weather conditions.
- All teams are requested to move to the inside court at Marie Bashir Indoor Centre
- Training on these days will be facilitated by our Directors of Coaching.
- Team coaches are still required to attend the session.
- Decisions regarding games proceeding on match day are made by NSNA not Mosman Netball Club
- As a general rule, notice generally is given 3:00pm on Fridays and 7:00am on Saturday mornings.
- NSNA will wait until the last moment to cancel games & will try and push through sprinkling rain to keep the rounds on schedule.
- In the event of lightning or thunderstorms all games will be cancelled.
In all instances it is imperative that you or your Manager has received definitive advice by the NSNA that the game has been cancelled.
If in doubt it is best to turn up at the courts to ensure that your team isn't left a player short. Contact your team manager if you have any doubts on the day.
Tools to Monitor Wet Weather
In the event of wet weather, please refer to the following tools to keep you updated:
- Check the NSNA website www.nsna.nsw.netball.com.au
- Check Facebook / Instagram
- Download Wet Weather App.