Wet Weather Information
Wet Weather Procedure
In the event of wet weather
- all teams have the option to train on the inside courts at Marie Bashir Indoor Centre
- teams that are allocated these courts each week are advised to accommodate from the outside courts to allow them to have a productive session
- teams that normally train on an outside court may elect to cancel training if they prefer - managers are asked to contact their coach & team to discuss
- Decisions regarding games proceeding on match day are made by NSNA not Mosman Netball Club
- As a general rule, notice generally is given 3:00pm on Fridays and 7:00am on Saturday mornings . NSNA will wait til the last moment to cancel games, & will try and push thru sprinkling rain to keep the rounds on schedule.
- In the event of wet weather you can keep up to date with these 4 methods
- Download Wet Weather App.
- Call the Wet Weather Line 1900 920 282 (Calls cost 66c per minute inclusive of GST) higher from mobiles/payphones.
- Check the NSNA web site
- Last resort call the NSNA Admin room 9958 2057
- If in doubt it is best to turn up at the courts to ensure that your team isn't left a player short. Contact your team manager if you have any doubts on the day.